Academic Reporting goes Mobile with our New iReport App
Give your teachers the flexibility to complete their reports anytime, anyplace, anywhere
Writing and submitting interim, end-of-term and end-of-year reports for multiple classes of students is already easier and faster with our School Reporting module – but we didn’t stop there. The new iReport App now brings report-writing functionality to every teacher’s mobile device, whether smartphone or tablet.
With the iReport App, teachers can write and submit grades, assessments and school reports wherever they are – on school trips, in the classroom and on the move.
Intuitive and easy to use, it gives your teaching staff the opportunity to manage their time even more efficiently and complete time-consuming report writing tasks more quickly, and at their own convenience. The app is also secure, with the ability to restrict who is able to access it. Restrictions can be controlled within the Control Panel > Mobile & Tablet Manager > iTeacher App > iReport App Features & Options.
- Status Page – all news items which display in the iSAMS Report Wizard appear here, followed by buttons to go to the Statement Bank page and the About page.
- Reports – offers the ability to write reports for a variety of different report types, view and set the status of reports. Includes the ability to see past reports for each student.
- Assessments – add assessment grades for achievement and effort for each student and also view past grades.
- Write a report – easily and conveniently write academic school reports for various report types within the reports tab.
- Add assessment grades – input assessment grades for students using the assessment tab.
- View status of reports – see how many reports are left to write by viewing the status of reports.
- Ability to mark as draft, incomplete or ready for proof reading – mark the status of all reports to help keep on top of report workloads.
- View students past grade and comments – quickly and easily see student’s past grades and comments.
- Proof reading – proof read reports from anywhere using a mobile device.
- Personalised statement bank – use the personalised statement to input template comments instantly.
The iReport App is a companion app for the iTeacher App; you must have a licence for the iTeacher App in order for it to work. The iReport App is available for iOS and Android devices. Simply open the iTeacher App on your mobile device, then download the iReport App from the App Store or Google Play. The apps should auto authenticate for instant use. Please ensure you are using the latest version of the iTeacher App.
If you’re interested in using the iTeacher and iReport Apps at your school to offer your teachers greater flexibility around the reporting period, please call us on +44 (0)1604 659100 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.