Bett 2017 is just one week away
With just one week to go until this year's Bett Show, we are pleased to advise that a few of our valued Enterprise Partners will be joining us on the stand.
The launch of our Marketplace and Partnership Scheme last year was specifically aimed at providing schools with the tools to integrate disparate systems and streamline processes, helping you to create a complete school system using 'best of breed' software solutions.
The interest in the Partnership Scheme has been tremendously positive and we are speaking to new, and interested Partners, on a weekly basis. With the increasing scope of approved integrations on offer, we felt Bett would be a great opportunity to invite our Enterprise Partners to be available on the stand for a few hours each day to answer any questions you may have about their software, and/or the integration.
Come and meet our partners
A representative from a few of our Enterprise Partners will be joining us on the stand (E180) between 4pm and 6pm, Wednesday 25th to Friday 27th January. Join us for a drink if you’d like to find out more. A detailed schedule showing which Partners will be available on which day is shared below. We’ve also added a short description about their software in case this is helpful.
Further info about all iSAMS Partners can be found by visiting the Marketplace.
Who offers what?
- Boardingware — a boarding solution to revolutionise the way you manage boarders.
- BridgeU — offers a university guidance software which is purpose-built for British and IB curriculum schools, designed to help students with their university applications.
- CHQ — powerful extra-curricular management software.
- Derventio _ Derventio’s software, SchooliP is a simple way to effectively manage professional development.
- Finalsite _ provides websites, custom design and digital marketing for schools.
- Image Through Quality — providing paperlight solutions to a large number of schools.
- Live Register — providing integrated card and biometric solutions to schools and colleges.
- MyConcern — simple to use, safe and secure software for recording and managing all safeguarding concerns in any educational setting.
- Room Booking — an award-winning room and resource booking software for schools.
- SOCS — school calendar, sports and co-curricular communications for staff, parents and pupils.
- Subs Buddy — an extra-curricular activities management software which safeguards payments and parent engagement.
- Synel — Synel’s software EduReg is a web based suite of modular solutions for managing student interactions with the common elements of school life.
We hope to see you next week
We look forward to welcoming as many of you as possible to the show. As well as visits from our Partners, we are also keen to show you all the latest updates and developments within iSAMS. With plenty of refreshments to keep you going through-out the day and some enticing give-aways, we hope we can tempt you to say hello.
If you’d like to organise a specific meeting with us during the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily reserve a date and time in one of our pods to suit you.
Bett is taking place from 25th-28th January at ExCel in London. You can order your pass by visiting the official Bett website. We recommend booking and printing your badge before arrival — it will save you a lot of time on the day.