Bett 2018 is This Week!
There’s less than two days left until Bett 2018, our team are ready to go and looking forward to welcoming you onto our stand. We hope you’ve got your pass, but if not, there’s still time to book it on the Bett website here.
Come and Meet our Partners
Over the course of the event, various Enterprise Partners will be joining us, with two Partners, Ciphr and MyConcern available for meetings in the Bett Connect area on Wednesday.
Ciphr – helping schools manage their staff and comply with safeguarding. To book a meeting with Ciphr, please click here.
MyConcern – simple to use, safe and secure software for recording and managing all safeguarding concerns in any educational setting. Please click here to book a safeguarding demonstration.
Please see the schedule below of when some of our other Enterprise Partners will be joining us on our stand throughout the show. If you’d like to find out more about any of our Enterprise Partners and the software they offer, please join us for a chat.
Who Offers What?
- accountsIQ – offers powerful cloud accounting and consolidation software.
- BridgeU — offers a university guidance software which is purpose-built for British and IB curriculum schools, designed to help students with their university applications.
- CHQ — powerful extra-curricular management software.
- Image Through Quality — providing paperlight solutions to a large number of schools.
- My School Portal – Secure Parent Portal including event and activity booking platform.
- Picaw – Intelligent CCTV, access control, intruder detection and fire alarms.
- RivaNET – Complete education IT solutions, including cybersecurity.
- Room Booking — an award-winning room and resource booking software for schools.
- SOCS — school calendar, sports and co-curricular communications for staff, parents and pupils.
Further info about all iSAMS Partners can be found by visiting the Marketplace.
We Hope to See You This Week
We hope to see as many of you there as possible and look forward to assisting with any questions you may have, as well as introducing you to our Enterprise Partners.
If you’d like to book a specific meeting with one of the iSAMS team, please email email@example.com and we would be delighted to organise this.