Bett 2018 is fast approaching, will you be attending?
It’s one of the biggest events of the year for our team and we’re already looking forward to seeing what Bett 2018 brings. Returning to London ExCel, we will be hosting schools on our stand (E180) from 24th - 27th January.
If you haven’t already put the dates in your diary, please make sure you do before you finish for the end of term. We'd like to see as many of you there as possible.
Visit us on Stand E180
Bett is a great opportunity to come and find out what’s new at iSAMS. It gives us the chance to show you first hand, some of the new features and products we’ve been working hard on this year, as well as sharing updates about our Marketplace and the large number of approved iSAMS Partners who have joined us since last year.
It’s a great time for us to hear about your plans and feedback too. Join us for a coffee and chat so we can learn more about your future priorities.
Exciting developments we’d like to share more about…
- The new iReport App – offered free with the iTeacher App, the new iReport App brings report-writing functionality to every teacher’s mobile device, whether smartphone or tablet.
- The development preview of our Pastoral Manager module – this upcoming module will provide you with all the tools required to manage your school’s pastoral data.
- Improved School Census – due to be released for the Spring Census.
- The updated Fee Billing module – complete with improved processes, including the introduction of our new invoice publishing functionality, which allows users to send invoices via email and via the Parent Portal.
- The iSAMS Marketplace – now with a wide range of approved iSAMS Partners to provide you with additional choices around your third-party integrations.
- Phase 1 of the ManageBac Sync - the synchronisation of data from iSAMS into ManageBac for students, parents and staff. Perfect for IB schools looking to streamline data processes and improve data integrity.
- Our updated Student Manager module – now including student self subject reporting and improved permissions.
- Recruitment Checks & Single Central Register – including reporting to meet ISI handbook standards.
- New ISC Report – capturing Y11 and Y13 examination results for the ISC.
- ISC Census – following Bett 2017, the ISC Census file required annually by the ISC, can now be auto-generated through iSAMS.
Order your Pass Online
Ordering your pass is quick and easy, you can book it online by visiting the Bett website here.
There’s always plenty going on at Bett, particularly in the Bett Arena. This year, the focus is “celebrating your impact in preparing today’s students for tomorrow’s jobs and looking ahead to the future of education. What lies ahead? And what skills do your students need to become a Chief Neuro Data Cultivator?”
For more information about exactly what’s on at Bett 2018, please take a look here.
We Hope to See You There
We hope to see as many of you in January as possible and look forward to assisting with any questions you may have.
If you’d like to book a specific meeting with one of the team, please email email@example.com and we would be delighted to organise this.