iSAMS are launching the new Fees Billing system during the summer. We have been working with a number of existing schools for the last year with a view to adopting the new system for this year’s fee runs. A number of schools approached iSAMS as they wanted to have a fully integrated system and didn’t want to use dispersed systems that didn’t dynamically link, which meant lengthy data transfers and in some cases double entry.
The new fees system will allow a school to run a fully integrated management information system together with a fully comprehensive fee billing system built in. The trials have been a huge success and we are now talking to more existing schools about migrating away from their current systems.
Below is a list of features that are available through the new module:
- Build charges offline
- Universal Excel import allowing Excel files in any format
- Comprehensive direct debit management
- Scholarships & awards management
- Apply charges, recurring, percentage, fixed sums, discounts, deposits
- Synchronises with industry standard accounting packages such as Sage
- Customised version of Sage pulling live data from iSAMS directly into Sage
- Linked to main iSAMS system for departmental billing
The Fees Billing System is designed exclusively for existing iSAMS school at present but the long term developments will mean that a non-iSAMS school could take advantage of our fees system without the need for the full iSAMS suite.