Middle East user group meeting
I am delighted to share news of our forthcoming International User Group meeting being held on Monday 20th March 2017, kindly hosted by The British School Al Khubairat in Abu Dhabi.
Following the success of our previous International User Group meetings and high demand for further meetings, we are excited to be organising another gathering in the Middle East for any school that would like to attend.
In addition, we are offering regional training courses either side of the User Group meeting. The scheduled training courses are some of our most popular courses and a great way to further your knowledge on a specific area of iSAMS. Please take a look at the courses on offer and see which ones you may wish to sign-up for.
About the User Group Meetings
Our User Group meetings are free to attend and are aimed at giving you the opportunity to learn first-hand about new iSAMS products through live demonstrations and updates on future development projects. They also provide a valuable forum for sharing ideas and experiences with fellow iSAMS schools, in addition to sharing your feedback and current/future system requirements with us.
We also ensure there is plenty of time scheduled throughout the day for networking with fellow guests and posing any questions with our experienced team.
User Group Agenda
We are currently confirming the detailed agenda for the day and will publish this as soon as we have final confirmation of our guest speakers.
In the meantime, I am pleased to confirm that the following will be included on the day:
- iSAMS update: Company update and presentation of future development roadmap – Alastair Price, Director and Co-Founder at iSAMS
- Guest presentation: ‘Exploring the launch & use of the iParent App at our School’ – Tahmer Mahmoud, Deputy Head Secondary School and Saiju Mammen, iSAMS Database Manager/Software Programmer at The British School Al Khubairat
- iSAMS product demonstrations: An update and demonstration on some of the latest development releases including our:
- iTeacher App
- New Admissions Portal v2.0
- Medical Centre
- Round table discussion: Group discussions to review and provide feedback on specific areas of iSAMS
- Open question & ‘top tips’ session: A plenary session for you to pose questions and share your top tips on any area of iSAMS – Led by Andrew Littlewood, Trainer at iSAMS
In addition to our free one-day meeting, our experienced trainer Andrew Littlewood will be running a selection of popular training courses either side of the User Group meeting.
Please see the scheduled training courses below:
- Tracking Manager – Sunday, 19th March
- Data Manager – Tuesday, 21st March
- Timetable and Cover – Wednesday, 22nd March
- Communicating through iSAMS – Thursday, 23rd March
Each course is offered at GBP 325.00 per delegate.
To register for any of our training courses, please email email@example.com.
Please Note: There are 8 spaces available for each course. Following the popularity of last year’s Far East courses, we recommend booking your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis.
Where and When?
The User Group meeting and regional training courses are kindly being hosted by The British School Al Khubairat in Abu Dhabi from Sunday 19th March to Thursday 23rd March. Exact timings for the daily running of the events will be advised in due course.
Complimentary lunch and refreshments will be provided all week.
Register to Attend
- User Group meeting: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join us for the free User Group meeting.
- Training courses: Please email email@example.com to register for any of our training courses.
We hope to see as many of you there as possible.