Our new Admissions Portal has launched
I am delighted to announce that phase two of our online Admissions Portal has been officially released, following its launch at Bett 2017.
After another successful show at Bett in London, we are pleased to be rolling out the next update of our Admissions Portal, with added features and functionality to enhance your Admissions processes.
Building on the success of our version one portal, the latest update looks to provide you with greater flexibility around the different application processes required by Admissions. It also offers the opportunity to take online payments using WorldPay or SagePay payment gateways.
Whilst retaining the existing functionality of the original version, the new portal now offers some valuable new key features, including:
- The ability to have multiple enquiry forms, supporting different Admissions processes and workflows (e.g. different enquiry forms for 13+ and 16+ applications)
- The ability to take online registration fee payments using WorldPay and SagePay payment gateways
- Applicant flagging to highlight where registration fees have not been paid to assist with future processing of the application
- Email notifications for parents and identified users at your school to confirm receipt of an enquiry
- Pre-populated ‘Registered Date’ for all enquiries
- The merge of mother and father details to a joint ‘Parent’ record where the home address is the same Increased number of standard Admissions fields
- New styling options, including a selection of predefined themes that can be easily applied to match your school branding
For more information, take a look at our iCommunity post.