We're at the Schools & Academies Show 2018
Members of the iSAMS team will be attending the Schools & Academies Show in Birmingham this month. Taking place at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), we’re looking forward to an interesting day, with a variety of guest speakers set to discuss some of the current challenges facing schools, academies and MATs.
Will we see you there?
Jamie Reid, iSAMS’ Sales Director will be at this event on Wednesday 21st November, and it would be great to see you for lunch or a scheduled catch-up if you are attending. As well as hearing about your current plans and MIS requirements, we would be happy to talk you through some of our current and upcoming features.
Whether you’re a school, an existing academy or multi-academy trust (MAT), or you’re looking at converting into one, it’s likely you’re asking questions like: “how can I streamline processes for staff so they have quick and effective solutions?” or “how can I support future growth by investing in long-lasting and cost-effective software that addresses our specific needs?”.
Well, it might surprise you to learn that your management information system (MIS) could take significant steps to addressing these questions and more. Why don’t you ask us about…
- Improving student wellbeing - The Wellbeing Manager module is a more manageable way of logging safeguarding concerns and setting appropriate actions to manage them, helping ensure each student receives the best possible care.
- Supporting frontline teaching - The first MIS app that enables teachers to do 70% of their daily duties using a handheld device, the iSAMS iTeacher App provides teachers with instant access to school information and the ability to complete registers, timetabling and other key tasks at the touch of a button.
- Efficiently managing your finances - Combine all your finances in a single comprehensive and flexible online accounting system, with fully interactive reporting so you can drill down to transaction level to accurately trace and account for expenditure - assisting academies and MATs with school budget reviews, financial planning and the submission of financial returns to DfE.
- Automating statutory returns - Reduce the time spent collecting and submitting statutory data for DfE School Censuses and School Workforce Censuses with the range of fields we've added to numerous iSAMS modules. Now academies can not only automate these census reports, but make use of our 24/7 support prior to submitting them - including the option to test them first, to help identify any potential errors.
- Futureproofing your IT infrastructure - It is essential to invest in a lasting MIS that will support future growth. We offer a 100% web-based MIS, hosted in the cloud or on-premise, with weekly updates and backups. Plus, because we know we can always improve, we offer our schools, academies and MATs the option to feed into our software's future development.
The event is taking place at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham, UK on the 21st November 2018. For the full list of speakers, event agenda and venue details, please follow this link.
If you haven’t already registered for this year’s event, you can reserve your spot online here.
We’d Love to See You
We're looking forward to this event and hope to see you for a catch-up and to assist with any questions you may have.
If you’d like to book a specific meeting with our team on Wednesday 21st, please follow this link and we’d be delighted to organise this for you.