The Countdown to Bett Begins!
Bett is a great opportunity to come and find out what’s new at iSAMS, and with the event fast approaching, we’d like to take the opportunity to inform you of all the exciting developments we will be showcasing this year on our stand.
We hope you’ll join us for a coffee and a cupcake on stand E180 to find out more and catch up with our team.
The New Pastoral Manager
The development work our team are most excited about, is the introduction of our New Pastoral Manager, a dedicated module focused on recording, monitoring and managing student concerns and well-being.
During Bett 2018, the team will be offering visitors a sneak peek at this new module, demonstrating all the key features and functionality. Highlights of this new module include the ability to record a student concern, and set flags and actions against these concerns. In addition, the module allows your Pastoral team to set the visibility of Pastoral records and add and remove teachers as necessary. Make sure you stop by our stand and take advantage of this advance preview.
That’s not all...
Along side the new Pastoral Manager, we have a number of other key developments we’d like to share with you. One topic we’re sure will be on everyone’s mind is the new GDPR regulations coming into force in May. Whichever items you’d like to find out more about, we’d be delighted to discuss these with you.
- GDPR – find out how we are preparing for the new data protection regulations coming into force in May; including what we are doing to be compliant, what will change and how it will affect your school.
- The new iReport App – offered free with the iTeacher App, the new iReport App brings report-writing functionality to every teacher’s mobile device, whether smartphone or tablet.
- Improved School Census – due to be released for the Spring Census. The updated Fee Billing module – complete with improved processes, including the introduction of our new invoice publishing functionality, which allows users to send invoices via email and via the Parent Portal.
- The iSAMS Marketplace – now with a wide range of approved iSAMS Partners to provide you with additional choices around your third-party integrations.
- Phase 1 of the ManageBac Sync - the synchronisation of data from iSAMS into ManageBac for students, parents and staff. Perfect for IB schools looking to streamline data processes and improve data integrity.
- Our updated Student Manager module – now including student self subject reporting and improved permissions.
- Recruitment Checks & Single Central Register – including reporting to meet ISI handbook standards.
- New ISC Report – capturing Y11 and Y13 examination results for the ISC.
- ISC Census – following Bett 2017, the ISC Census file required annually by the ISC, can now be auto-generated through iSAMS.
Have you met our Enterprise Partners?
Over the course of the event, various Enterprise Partners will be joining us, with two Partners, Ciphr and MyConcern available for meetings in the Bett Connect area on Wednesday.
- Ciphr – To book a meeting with Ciphr, please click here.
- MyConcern - Please click here to book a demonstration. A few of our other Enterprise Partners will be joining us on the stand, look out for the schedule that will be shared shortly.
Further info about all iSAMS Partners can be found by visiting the Marketplace.
Enter Our Competition
In the run up to Bett, we will be running a competition to win a fancy Fortum & Mason hamper. If you are attending Bett, you can enter this competition by clicking ‘Yes’ on our event, which can be found here. You’ll also be able to see which of your colleagues are planning to attend.
The winner of the hamper will be drawn at random and announced during the show - good luck!
Venue: Stand E180, London ExCel
Date: 24th - 27th January
Event pass: You can order your pass online here.
What’s On: For more information about exactly what’s on, please take a look here.
Will We See You There?
We hope to see as many of you there as possible and look forward to assisting with any questions you may have. You can let us know you’re attending and enter our competition on our event here.
If you’d like to book a specific meeting with one of the team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to organise this.