We’re at Bett Asia 2017
Some of the iSAMS team will be attending Bett Asia in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Taking place at the Mandarin Hotel, it's set to be another good event with a variety of guest speakers and a great agenda.
Are you Attending?
Alastair and Stuart will be attending this event on Wednesday 15th November. It would be great to see you for lunch or a scheduled catch-up if you are attending. As well as hearing about all your plans, we would also be happy to update you on some of the recently released/updated items from us.
Ask us about..
- The new iReport App – offered with the iTeacher App, the new iReport App now brings report-writing functionality to every teacher’s mobile device, whether smartphone or tablet.
- The updated Admissions Portal – now with added functionality for taking payments, sending automated emails, support for multiple application forms and more.
- The upcoming Pastoral Manager – this upcoming module will provide you with all the tools required to manage your school’s pastoral data.
- The iSAMS Marketplace – provides you with the tools to integrate disparate systems and streamline processes helping you to create a complete school system.
- The updated Fee Billing Module – now offers an improved process with the introduction of our new invoice publishing process, which allows users to send invoices via email and via the Parent Portal.
The event is taking place at the Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from the 15th - 16th November 2017. For the full list of speakers, event agenda and venue details, please follow the link here.
If you haven’t already got your pass for this year’s event, you can book it online by visiting the Bett website here.
We’d Love to See You
We're looking forward to this great event and hope to see as many of you as possible for a catch up and assist with any questions you may have.
If you’d like to book a specific meeting with our team on Wednesday 15th, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be delighted to organise this.